To mark the publication of its latest report on what the world can expect on the retail landscape, New York-based media firm PSFK is holding an event to unspool its findings.
On January 17, PSFK will present the seventh edition of the Future of Retail. Here, in addition to presenting an overview of the report, the company will share key retail findings and strategies with retail professionals about shifting consumer behaviours and those trends it’s identified as influential for future retail planning seasons.
Better still, PSFK will present their research inside the context of industry experts’ assessment. The half-day event will feature the commentary of the following guest speakers:
- Angela Maurer, head of Tesco Labs, will explain how the British multinational grocery and general merchandise retailer aims to design and create its
- Jonas Nwuke, chief of staff at IBM Watson, will talk about how cognitive computing is changing the way consumers are managing customer experiences.
- David Walker, vice-president of NY digital agency Carrot Creative, will speak about the inspirational concepts his agency developed around the
- Andrew Deitchman, founder of New Stand, will speak about the radical new underground newsstand concept he launched.
As with the six issues that preceded it, this version of the Future of Retail report is an in-depth analysis of a retail industry that affects customers, brands and industries globally. Its 68 pages offer readers:
- Three pillars for customer-first business transformation;
- Strategies for employee empowerment, retail technology and responsive operations;
- 10 trends that will define the new retail landscape;
- Exclusive interviews, insights and statistical support from leading retail experts at Walmart, Marriott and Cisco;
- Actionable insights to guide investment and operation of in-store technologies;
- 60+ examples of retail innovation from major brands and retailers;
- Transformative retail scenarios to kickstart innovative thinking
The launch event will take place on Tuesday, January 17, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., at Scandinavia House in Manhattan.
Interested attendees can click here to purchase a ticket.